What We Improve:
- Soft Tissue work
- Range of Motion
- Muscle Balance
- Activating under-active muscles
- Movement Patterns
- Teaching and improving movement patterns
- Speed, Agility, and Quickness
- Linear, Lateral, and Multi-directional
- Force Production x Speed
- Gain Muscle Size and Strength
- Energy System Development
- Recovery and Preparation
Team training is for groups of athletes entire teams. It has many similarities to individual coaching while also fostering team unity and competitive excellence.
Individual Coaching is for athletes who want to excel. Similar to Personal Training, athletic coaching begins with a Functional Movement Screen to determine movement deficiencies and potential muscle imbalances. From there your coach can determine your strengths and weaknesses and develop a program to help you reach your goals.